Private Accounts are available only at our discretion. You may be better served with our standard service. We will be happy to advise.
- Service Charge applies, and will be adjusted to your booking volume and admin requirements.
- VAT applies to fares and service charge at 20%.
- Invoices are raised at the end of each calen
- dar month
- Invoices must be settled within 21 days of the invoice date, or the account will be placed on stop and late payment charges may be applied.
- Queries must be raised as soon as possible after date of invoice, and cannot be investigated after payment has been made. 21 days is paused while we investigate and correct any queries.
- Cancellations – We do not charge for cancelling a booking, UNLESS: The vehicle has already been despatched and is en-route, or if the vehicle is already waiting at the pick-up address and has accumulated waiting time. The cancellation charge in these cases will be a proportionate cost from central Canterbury plus any waiting time at our standard rate.
- Prices and Fare Structure: Will be discussed with you prior to opening an account.
- All Invoices are itemised and easy to read.