Longleys Private Hire Ltd collects the following user data:
- User Data Collection and Handling;
- data provided by users - data given in the process of app account registration;
- data created by users in the process of using app services, like geopositioning, data about app operation and data about user's device;
- data gathered from other sources - like business partners, financial services providers and state authorities.
- Data provided by users;
- User profile data, such as: first name, last name, email, mobile number, physical address, driving license data, user vehicle data, user photos. In some cases, it is required by the law to provide driver photo;
- checking documents and verifying driver's identity might require checking licenses, photos, user name and last name;
- some data can be provided when users turn to technical support, this might include user device information, user app information, recordings of telephone calls in case of a user calls support, trip data (date and time, physical addresses, flight information).
- Data created by users in the process of using app services;
- Geopositioning data. We track the geoposition of drivers in order to perform their bookings, provide service levels, provide safety and identify and prevent any fraudulent activity. Geopositioning is collected from mobile devices using standard API. In some cases, it is required by the law, drivers cannot disable geopositioning;
- App usage data. We gather data on how users interact with our app and services. This data includes data and time of logging in and logging out, app functionality, app failures and system data needed to improve app quality and performance;
- Device data. We may collect data about the device which is used for access to our services, such as device model, IP address, GUID, geo data and connection quality data.
- Data collected from other sources;
- This is data from business partners which provide additional services: apps and web-sites which use our API or which API is used by our app;
- This is data from business partners, such as travel data, including information about passengers or drivers;
- State authorities data.
How Data is Used.
Personal user data is used for;
- service providing;
- security providing;
- customer support;
- research and development;
- sending non-marketing messages;
- fulfilling legislation requirements and court orders;
- business process automation.
Service Providing uses data for proving, personification, support and improving of its services. Such as:
- Creating accounts and changing its data;
- Providing riding service (geopositioning data for service improvement), data exchange (calculation of arriving time, security providing, routes calculation, linking to flight information, tracking and sending information about a ride);
- Performing operations which are needed in order to improve service and customer support, testing, analysis and also monitoring of services used.
Security Providing uses data for proving security and protection of users and also security for our services. This includes:
- in order to comply with government requirements, we may ask to provide driver photo and also passing it to passengers;
- using data from drivers and passengers devices in order to evaluate journey safety and reminding to subcontractors to make their driving safer;
- using data from drivers and passengers devices in order to identify and prevent any fraud activity. For example, we detect fraud accounts and cases when our services are used for illegal purposes, and prevent unauthorised access to our users accounts;
- using rating system for evaluation of driver and passengers in order to prevent colliding users with potentially high risk of conflict;
- sending information about serious violations to third parties such as police authorities - in accordance to legislation requirements.
Client Support uses personal data, application data, systems and devices in order to provide technical support and improve quality of its services.
Research and Development uses personal data in order to perform testing, research, analysis, development and improvement of its services. This helps us to make our services better and more secure and develop new functionality.
Sending Non-Marketing Messages We can use personal data in order to inform our users about changing of terms and rules, and also for sending non-marketing messages which are needed to provide services.
Fulfilling Legislation Requirements and Court orders. We can use personal data in order to settle litigations and court orders associated with using of services, fulfilling law orders, in cases when data is required by public authorities, including police.
Automation of Business Processes uses personal data for automation of business processes, such as:
- finding eligible drivers. Drivers can be found on the basis or availability, nearest position and other factors, as well as on the basis of statistical user data;
- elicitating users who are suspected in fraud activity or any other activity which may cause harm . In cases when users provide false information or fake license details this may lead to disabling user account after a specialist performs their checks;
- using of driver's data (their geoposition, rating) and passenger's data (departure location, rating) in order to eliminate collisions of users with high risk of conflict.
Transfer and Disclosure of User Data performs data transfer to other users or provides data on demand in cases where it falls under law requirements or when it is required in order to satisfy claims or settle dispute resolutions. can transfer user data in the following cases:
- To other users in order to perform a ride, we may give to a driver: passenger name, email, telephone, information about pickup location and destination location;
- To other users in order to perform a ride we may give to a passenger: driver name, photo, license number, vehicle brand and model and vehicle registration number.
We can supply data to Suppliers and Business Partners:
- We may transfer ride details to its partners via API integrations.
Providing Data Under Legislation Grounds or in Dispute Cases.
Longleys Private Hire Ltd may disclose personal data in cases when legislation requires to do so, in court disputes, or when public authorities, including police, require this. Longleys Private Hire Ltd may send data to third parties in cases that go beyond this Agreement, if we have informed a user about our intention to send data and the user has allowed this.
Longleys Private Hire Ltd stores personal data up to the point where goals of its processing which are described in this Agreement are met. Users can any time send a request to delete their account. However we may store personal data even after performing a user request in order to meet legislative requirements. To delete your account, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in Confidentiality Agreement.
Longleys Private Hire Ltd has a right to make changes to this Confidentiality Agreement. If changes are significant, we will notify you via or in any other available way, for example, by email. Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law.